Supporting cutting edge technologies and offering a broad range of PCB materials: that’s what Flatfield stands for:
- Up to 36 multi-layers;
- Lay-out structures as narrow as 75µm line and space on the outer layers and 50µm on the inner layers;
- Dimensions varying from as small as 20 x 20 mm to large boards sizes, covering 1067 x 610mm and, especially for LED application, boards of 1500 mm length;
- Heavy copper boards with as much as 8 OZ (280µm) copper;
- HDI (High Density Interconnect) constructions with stacked and staggered laser drilled micro-vias;
- Next to standard FR4 with Tg=f 130°C,also mid- and High Tg materials up to 170°C;
- High speed materials from Rogers, such as RO 3010 and the RO 4350, as well as FR408 and N4000-13 from Isola and Nelco.
- For the LED industry, white CEM-3 FR4 and IMS aluminium based material is available with a heat conductivity up to 4 W/m.K.
- A great variety of surface finishes to guarantee proper component connections such as ENIG ( Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold), LFHASL ( Lead Free Hot Air Solder Leveling), chemical tin, OSP (Organic Solderability Preservative), chemical silver, ENEPIG( Electroless Nickel, Electroless Palladium, Immersion Gold) and other wire bondable surfaces like EPIG (Electroless Palladium, Immersion Gold) and soft gold.